This course brings students into the world of programming. The teacher will guide students through Python basics and small projects. Student will learn the fundamental knowledge and the use of:
· Python data types including numeric type (int, float), text type (str), sequence type (list, tuple, range), mapping type (dict), and Boolean type (bool).
· Python built-in data structure: list, tuple, dictionary
· Python built-in functions and modules
· Proper programming Logics
· Hands-on small fun Python projects
Ms. Lucy is an experienced software developer. As a full stack developer, she is proficient in both front-end and back-end languages and frameworks. She cares deeply about programming education for next generation, so she chose to teach young children how to program in Python at LongWings Edu. She has a M.S. degree majoring in Applied Computer Science.